Have a look at the wide range of products we have depending upon your business needs.
ELECTRIC WIRE ROPE HOIST is a device used for lifting or lowering a load by means of a drum, when lifting the load wire rope wound on the drum respectively, wire rope unwound when load is lowering down. It is hanged on the trolley which is mounted on the beam which can be operated manually or electrically by the means of moving the load in front and back direction. or lift-wheel around which rope or chain wraps. It may be manually operated, electrically. These hoists are electrically operated by a control pendant, radio/IR remote control.
Types of Electric Wire rope Hoist:
- ELECTRIC WIRE ROPE HOIST.
- HOIST FOR CURVATURE BEAMS.
- FLAME PROOF HOIST.
- HIGH LIFT HOIST.
- ELECTRIC CRAB HOIST FOR DOUBLE GIRDER CRANES.
- CUSTOMISED HOIST AS PER THE CUSTOMER SPECIFICATIONS
Our products are embedded with the following distinguished features:
High Performance Efficiency
- The products are designed with high-speed efficiency to add to the overall productivity levels.
- Minimum losses through precision in workmanship for all manufactured components.
- Ensured levels of smooth work operations by gears having precision machine cut teeth with scope for heat treatment.
- Hoists Products are provided with anti-frictional bearings on all high-speed rotating parts.
- Limit gauge checking for all machine components.
- Easy accessibility of all the hoist parts requiring maintenance
- Inclusion of the minimum number of parts having maintenance requirement.
- Easy replacement of wearing parts for reduction in downtime.
- Rigid Inspection
- All stages of manufacture have scope for stern inspection to ensure unfailing dependability.
Types of Electric Wire rope Hoist provided by us are :
- Electric Wire rope hoist.
- Hoist for Curvature beams.
- Chain hoists.
- Flameproof hoist.
- High lift hoist.
- Electric crab hoist for double girder cranes.
- Customised hoist as per the customer specifications.
Streamlined benefits of using BHT electrical wire rope hoist are :
- High quality IS-3938 standard design for class II.
- Assembled line of hoist from independent units that are hoisting gear box, hoisting motor with brake, rope drum, electric control panel and travelling trolley.
- Easy accessibility, reduced downtime and low maintenance cost.
- Our products have fastened M.S plates with number studs to withstand the load from different independent units attached to the product.
- Compliance with Indian standard 2266 for hosting rope with factor of safety on nominal breaking strength of the rope being six.
- Grooves drum with seamless pipe of adequate length wounded in one or two layers to provide proper support with theleast scope for abrasion and wearing.
- The drum shaft is provided with self-aligned roller bearings for smooth run.
- Easy accessibility by dividing rope guide into two halves with proper drum encirclement.
- Motor are of squirrel cage with 40% CDF rating in class B insulation complying well with IS-325-1970.
- Hugewear resistance for hoist.Gearbox supported by bailer roller bearings to ensure smooth and low friction operation and well off lubrication.
- Electromagnetic safe type brake with external mounting.
- Adjustable trolley for varied I beam sizes.
- Safety feature in theform of limit switch.
- Protected steel casting rope sheaves.
- Both electric and mechanical control
- Guarantee for repair and replacement.
|•||Electric wire rope hoist|
|•||Electric crab hoist for double girder cranes|
|•||Hoist for curvature beams|
|•||Flame proof hoist|
|•||High lift hoist|
|•||Any specified hoist for various applications|
|• These are designed for high speed operation to increase productivity.|
• Precision workmanship of all components minimises losses and increases efficiency.
|• Smooth operation is ensured by gears having precision machine cut teeth subjected to heat treatment.|
• Hoists are provided with antifrictional bearings on all high speed rotating parts.
• Machined component parts are checked by limit gauges.
|EASE OF MAINTENANCE|
|• All parts of the Hoists requiring maintenance are made easily accessible.|
• Number of parts requiring frequent maintenance is kept minimum.
• Wearing parts can be easily removed and replaced thus reducing down time.
|Stern inspection procedures at all stages of manufacture ensure unfailing dependability.|
|DESIGN||Hoists are designed for all classes of application as per IS-3938. Standard Design is for Class II.|
|MODULAR CONSTRUCTION||Hoist is assembled from different independent units viz. Hoisting Gear Box, Hoisting Motor with brake, Rope Drum, Electric Control Panel and Travelling Trolley. All these units are separately accessible and promptly disassembled to simplify repairs, reduce maintenance cost and downtime.|
|MAIN FRAME||M.S. Plates are fastened with number studs to withstand the load of the different independent units attached to it.|
|WIRE ROPE||Hoisting rope comply with the Indian standards Is:2266. The factor of safety, on the nominal breaking strength of the rope is six.|
|ROPE DRUM||Grooved Drum, Seamless Pipe of adequate length to be wounded in one/two layer and to provide proper support for the rope to minimise abrasive wear is provided. Drum Shaft revolves on self aligned roller Bearings for ensuring smooth running.|
|ROPE GUIDE||Rope Guide is in two halves, ensuring easy accessibility. It encircles the Drum completely so that the rope may not uncoil even when the Hoist is in unloaded condition.|
|MOTOR||Motor are of Squirrel Cage, 40% CDF rating in class B insulation as per IS-325-1970, The unit is an IP 54 dust and damp proof enclosure, flange-mounted to the main frame of the Hoist. When creep speeds are required same is achieved by way of DC Clutch manufactered by NGEF/ Bharat BIJLEE/ GEC/ CROMTON/ own make. Hoist Motor is an HTSC parallel rotor machine. Specially rated for Hoist|
|GEAR BOX||Hoist Gear Box has specially treated gears for high wear resistance. Each Geared Shaft assembly is supported on bailor roller bearings, to ensure smooth, low-friction operation, the gear trains are greese lubricated. Also oil immersed Gear Box can be provided on request.|
|BRAKE||Electromagnetic Fail-safe type brake mounted externally on the rear end of the Hoisting Motor ensuring easily accessibility.|
|HOOK BLOCK||The Hook Block is tested to 150% of full load before assembly. The rope sheaves are fully guarded with protective steel castings. All sheaves rotate on Ball Bearings.|
|TROLLEY||It consists of M.S. Plates forming side frame assembled with Runner-Wheels. Runner Wheels are mounted on Double sealed Ball Bearings. Trolley is adjustable for various I Beam sizes|
|LIMIT SWITCHES||A Limite Switch is built in as one of many safety features preventing accidental over-hoisting and over lowering of the hook block. The trip positions are adjustable to allow correct setting for installation.|
|Controls are mechanically and electrically interlocked to prevent inadvertent operation of opposite motions and are all housed in an IP 54 dust and damp proof enclosure. A low voltage control system of 110 Volts. Minimises electrical hazards for the operator.|
|GUARANTEE||A Guarantee is provided for the repair and replacement, which proves defective material or workmanship within one year of the sale on Ex. Works Basis. However electrical appliances are not covered in this guarantee. Every BHT Hoist is tested on 125% of its safe working load, before despatch and is issued with a Test Certificate.|